reasons why our credit card processing company will save you
money and make your business more profitable.
We use a consultative
approach, not a sales approach.
We want to educate you on the insights to proper payment
processing and we will work with you to ensure placement
into the perfect program for your individual business.
Our pricing is simple to understand, not tricked up and
hidden like our competitors. We will show you what the
true costs are, and we simply add a small mark-up, that’s
it. No tricks, no gimmicks, no hidden fees. You will know
exactly what you’ll be charged every month.
We mean what we say; therefore, we don’t need you
to commit to a three year contract like all of our competitors
stick you with. Ours is simply month-to-month. If you
don’t feel like you are getting the pricing, the
service, nor the quality you expected, you are free to
go with someone else. That is our promise and commitment
We have strong
ties to the community.
Sage Payment Solutions is a proud member of:
- The Better Business Bureau
- The Westlake/T.O. Chamber of Commerce
- The Agoura/Oak Park/Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Our Sr. VP of Sales is a Thousand Oaks Rotarian
We are located right here in Westlake Village. We
love to make “house calls” and have the
focus to use a hands on approach to servicing our
fellow local businesses.
Most Important Credit Card Processing Insider’s
Report Ever Written”
In this report, you’ll find answers to questions
• How and when is it that I pay double the
discount & transaction fees?
• How do Reward Cards increase my Rate?
• The real rate I pay is affected by what factors?
• Can you explain the difference between “Mid-Qualified”
and “Non-Qualified” surcharges?
• What is the difference between a “Qualified
Rate” and an “Effective Rate”?
• How can a Pin Pad help reduce my credit card
IT……..ACT ON IT
here to download the FREE Insider’s Report
Use the links below to view either of the demos to see how payments are processed using the Verus Virtual Terminal™.
will, at no cost or obligation to you, review your credit
and offer ways for you to save money with your current processing
Why do we do this?
Call Rick. He’ll tell you